National Youth Programs Committee
To promote dressage to young equestrians while providing for the future of the sport.
- Provide educational opportunities.
- Provide recognition programs.
- Increase number of junior/young rider participants.
- Promote sportsmanship at the junior/young rider level.
- Develop a new youth award focused on youth who have shown a consistent pattern over time of supporting and promoting dressage activities and whose efforts have had a positive impact on the dressage community.
- Explore opportunities to connect with youth.
- Explore opportunities to connect with youth instructors.
- Continue to promote USDF Dressage Seat Medal Semi-Finals.
- Continue outreach to GMOs to include youth in their programs.
- Promote and encourage participation in the Youth Dressage Rider Recognition Pin Program.
- Continue to publish youth eNewsletter in order to keep youth members informed of programs offered.
- Explore opportunities that engage the younger generation in the governance structure of USDF and the sport.
- Explore partnering opportunities with other youth organizations.
- Plan 2022 Young Rider Graduate Program.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||3||Rosalind Sue Kinstler||(561) 791-7542|
|Liaison||2||Sarah Delahanty||(859) 271-7894|
|Member||1||Kathy M Rowse||(757) 617-9505||(757) 255-0032|
|Member||2||Laurie Moore||(616) 889-3219|
|Member||3||Jane K Pride||(706) 326-4354|
|Member||3||Roberta C Williams||(740) 272-5549|
|Member||5||Julie A Barringer-Richers||(720) 341-5033||(303) 776-0645|
|Member||8||Lendon F Gray||(914) 234-4158||(914) 234-2517|
|Member||9||Jessica Rey Fan||(979) 665-8257|