Technical Delegates Committee
To provide education and an organized voice for Technical Delegates.
- Provide educational programs for technical delegates and aspiring technical delegates.
- Review United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) rules and rule change proposals.
- Establish regular contact with all technical delegates through regional coordinators.
- Establish a dialog between the Competition Management Committee and the Technical Delegates Committee in order to encourage show managers to use technical delegates as a resource.
- Continue to promote the Veronica Holt Award Fund, and continue to work with The Dressage Foundation to establish new grant application parameters.
- Identify additional means to make education accessible to dressage technical delegates, as well as ways to make educational materials available to competitors and competition management.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||4||Jean Kraus||(573) 592-4298|
|Liaison||2||Alexandria Jean Belton||(859) 271-7882|
|Member||1||Michelle D King||(703) 868-9062|
|Member||2||Angela Goodwin-Volpert||(317) 501-5161|
|Member||4||Susan M Lang||(316) 461-1374|
|Member||5||Rusty Cook||(505) 249-7586|
|Member||6||Kaye L Phaneuf||(503) 880-3892|
|Member||7||Doris Ute North||(714) 606-3475|
|Member||8||Paul Donald Cormier||(508) 847-2931|
|Member||9||Marilyn Kulifay||(713) 861-0761|
|Member||9||Carolyn VandenBerg||(210) 215-2423|