To procure quality candidates to govern the United States Dressage Federation.
- Secure nominations for regional Participating Member (PM) delegates and the USDF Executive Board.
- Ensure that all GMO members are represented on the Board of Governors by GMO delegates.
- Educate the membership about the candidates and oversee the election process.
- Procure nominations for the following USDF Executive Board positions by June 1, aiming for each position to have one or more qualified candidates: Vice President, Secretary, and Regional Director in Regions 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9.
- Procure nominations for PM delegates in all nine regions by April 15.
- Obtain GMO delegate and proxy appointments when designated by each GMO.
- Oversee the election process.
- Notify GMOs who failed to respond to delegate and proxy-holder requests that they lacked representation at the Board of Governors meeting.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||8||Linda Marie Mendenhall||(508) 527-4946|
|Liaison||2||Sarah Garn||(859) 271-7897||(859) 971-7722|
|Member||1||Lori M Kaminski||(410) 398-1740|
|Member||2||Molly Fine||(716) 573-5390|
|Member||3||Barbara A Cadwell||(715) 350-1967||(715) 882-4906|
|Member||4||Carrie Cross||(402) 802-7427|
|Member||5||Dorothy Kapaun||(970) 310-5229|
|Member||6||Alexandra Astrid Brooks||(509) 336-9373|
|Member||7||Deborah Ferguson-Doss||(916) 257-0589|
|Member||8||Kathleen J O'Connor||(508) 612-6985|
|Member||9||Alecia Daniel||(972) 978-6846||(972) 684-3816|