Historical Recognition Committee
To recognize and celebrate the rich heritage of dressage in America through education and promotion.
- Oversee and coordinate Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement Award and Member of Distinction selection.
- Work with USDF and assist in the development and selection of materials and criteria of the Hall of Fame building.
- Gather and archive information of the heritage of USDF.
- Nominate suitable candidates for the Hall of Fame and for the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Continue to work and provide the USDF staff and Hall of Fame Advisory Subcommittee with input regarding displays and content for the Roemer Foundation/USDF Hall of Fame building.
- Continue the concerted effort to collect historical information regarding the GMOs, acting as voluntary repository.
- Continue recording interviews with the Hall of Fame inductees and Lifetime Achievement Award recipients, as well as induction ceremonies, to make available to membership.
- Explore methods in working with regions to recognize influential volunteers and provide recognition. These individuals could be part of a historical resource list for future LAA and HOF nominees.
|Chair (3)||Charlotte L Trentelman||(352) 629-6729 / (352) 732-6981|
|Liaison (2)||Victoria Trout||(859) 271-7882 / () -|
|Member (1)||Bettina G Longaker||(540) 832-7611 / (540) 301-8166|
|Member (1)||Jennifer O Bryant||(610) 344-0116 / (610) 344-4842|
|Member (1)||Anne Snipes Moss||(610) 316-4294 / (610) 380-1518|
|Member (2)||Rosalind Sue Kinstler||(810) 231-9887 / () -|
|Member (3)||Becky Johnston||(850) 830-0382 / () -|
|Member (3)||Roberta C Williams||(740) 272-5549 / () -|
|Member (3)||Jeanne Marie Ahrenholz||(952) 955-1961 / (612) 955-1944|
|Member (6)||Annalucy Keller||(208) 233-2326 / () -|
|Member (7)||Constance Davenport||(530) 274-1323 / (530) 265-6259|