For some USDF programs, participants and auditors may earn credits differently. Refer to program guidelines for further information.
- 4 credits per 2 days of attendance
- 2 credits per 1 days of attendance
- One credit per full day (8 hours per day) of attendance
In all Off-Campus University Approved Programs, participants and auditors receive the same credit for attending USDF University Off-Campus accredited programs.
- .5 credits per 4 hours of attendance
- 1 credit per one day of attendance (8 hours per day)
The following programs are not eligible for USDF University credits:
- USDF Instructor Certification Program: pre-certifications and final exams
- USDF L Program: D-1, D-2 sessions and final exams
- GMO Roundtable discussion held during USDF Annual Convention
- Open Forums held during USDF Annual Convention
If you have any further questions, contact the University Liaison at (859) 971-2277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.