USEF/USDF Dressage Seat Medal Program
The USEF/USDF Dressage Seat Medal Program celebrates excellence in equitation and strives to develop a solid foundation for future success in the international dressage arena. Youth wishing to qualify for the USEF Dressage Seat Medal Finals must compete in the USDF Dressage Seat Medal Semi-Finals held at the Great American Insurance Group/USDF Regional Championships . To qualify, a competitor may earn a qualifying score of 70% or above in any open Dressage Seat Equitation class or by qualifying for the Great American Insurance Group/USDF Regional Championships. Riders placing in the top two in the Semi-Finals are automatically invited to the Finals.
The 2016 USEF Dressage Seat Medal Finals will be held August 24-28 at the Lamplight Equestrian Center in Wayne, IL, in conjunction with the Markel/USEF Young and Developing Horse Dressage National Championships.
Congratulations to those who placed 1st or 2nd at the USDF Dressage Seat Medal Semi-Finals and qualified to participate in the USEF Dressage Seat Medal Finals
- 2016 Dressage Seat Medal Semi-Finals Results
- 2015 Dressage Seat Medal Semi-Finals Results
- 2014 Dressage Seat Medal Semi-Finals Results
- Guidelines for Competitors
- Guidelines for Managers
- 2017 Dressage Seat Medal Semi-Finals Dates and Locations
- USEF Dressage Seat Medal Finals
- Guidelines for Judging Dressage Seat Equitation Classes
- Suggested Patterns for use in Dressage Seat Equitation Classes
For questions regarding qualifying and/or the USDF Dressage Seat Semi-Finals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 971-2277.
For questions regarding the USEF Dressage Seat Medal Finals, please contact Hannah Niebielski at HNiebielski@usef.org
USDF Youth are on Facebook! “LIKE” us today!