The United States Dressage Federation, a non-profit equine organization dedicated to dressage, has an immediate opening for a full-time marketing assistant. The applicant for this position needs to possess excellent written and oral communication skills; customer service skills; proficient computer skills, including competency in all Microsoft Office applications; be detail-oriented and versatile; be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment; and be able to administrate projects and multi-task, while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Facilitate USDF's social media efforts across various social media platforms
- Working with appropriate staff and volunteers to compile USDF's monthly newsletter
- Provide administrative support for trade fair/event vendors
- Provide editing/writing/proofreading support, in accordance with the USDF Style Guide
- Maintain marketing exposure databases
- Provide support to the marketing team for daily and specialized projects
- Other tasks as assigned
Equine, preferably dressage, knowledge, an understanding of social media platforms, and exemplary communication skills are required. College degree preferred. The ability to travel as a USDF representative may be required.
If interested and possess the necessary qualifications, please send letter of interest and resume to:
Payroll/Human Resources Coordinator
United States Dressage Federation, Inc.
4051 Iron Works Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511
There are no part-time position openings at this time.